THESE ARE THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY VISIONUM TELE RICKSHAW PRIVATE LIMITED and ATAL INDORE CITY TRANSPORT SERVICE LIMITED.
1. In these terms and conditions:
1. "Company" shall mean "Tele Rickshaw".
2. "Customer" or "you" shall mean a person who is a customer of the Company and contacts the Company to use its Services.
3. "Services" shall mean the auto-rickshaw services provided by the Company
4. "Driver" or "Auto Pilot" shall mean the person who drives the auto-rickshaw.
2. The Customer is aware that by accessing and using the information contained in this website or availing the Service provided by Tele Rickshaw, you shall be deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein, which may be updated and amended from time to time.
3. The Customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by Tele Rickshaw is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
4. Tele Rickshaw makes no representation or warranty that:
1. The Service will meet your requirements;
2. The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
1. The Customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in an auto-rickshaw:
1. Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the auto-rickshaw. The Driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the Customer to alight the auto-rickshaw if the Customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the Driver.
2. Littering the auto-rickshaw.
3. Misusing, soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the autorickshaw including any device (technical/non-technical) in the auto-rickshaw.
4. Asking the Driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The Driver has the right to refuse such a request by the Customer. The Driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such Customer(s) to alight the auto-rickshaw.
5. Asking the Driver to board more than 3 adults in the auto-rickshaw. The Customer shall not pressurize the Driver to allow more than 3 adult passengers in the auto-rickshaw. The Driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such Customer(s) to alight the auto-rickshaw.
2. The Customer agrees and accepts that Tele Rickshaw will be under no liability or responsibility for any losses or damages directly or indirectly arising out of the use of the Services as offered by the Company. The Customers shall be fully responsible of their belongings when travelling on board any of the auto-rickshaws. In the event the Customer loses/misplaces their belongings during a trip in the auto-rickshaw, the Company will try its best to locate the belongings, but will not be held responsible for any losses or damages to any of the items.
3. The Company is authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make an auto-rickshaw booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating an auto-rickshaw for the Customer. The Customer agrees that the auto-rickshaw in which they are travelling will be allowed to be tracked using GPS technology. This shall be used for the sole purpose of ensuring the security of the vehicle and its occupants.
4. The Customer shall always pay auto-rickshaw fares (as displayed in the meter), waiting charges, parking charges, additional night surcharge and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the auto-rickshaw services, without any demur or protest. The toll charges, if any, will be payable by Customer as applicable, only when the Customer is travelling in auto-rickshaw & crosses the toll post, without any demur or protest.
5. The Company is entitled to cancel/terminate the auto-rickshaw bookings done by a particular Customer, with or without prior notice
6. The validity of these terms and conditions shall be governed and in force in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Indore, Madhya Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
7. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the Customers use of the website, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes on this website. Any use of this website by the Customer after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the Customer of such changes, modifications or addition.
8. Tele Rickshaw does not warrant that this website, its servers, or e-mail sent from this website are free of viruses or other harmful components. Tele Rickshaw will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Tele Rickshaw is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tele Rickshaw may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 3rd March 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including Phone Number and email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• We'll also store trip history for future reference and better customer service
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If driver has not been allocated then cancellation fee is not applicable and full refund will be processed
If driver has been allocated and trip is cancelled more than one hour in advance then cancellation fee is not applicable
If driver has been allocated and trip is cancelled less than one hour in advance then cancellation fee is applicable.
Refund & Cancellation in case of Post-Paid booking
If the driver has not been allocated then no action will be taken.
If driver has been allocated and trip is cancelled more than one hour in advance then no action will be taken.
If driver has been allocated and trip is cancelled less than one hour in advance then we will keep this in record and if the same customer cancels three times then he will not be provided any further services and will be blacklisted for misusing government services.